Welcome to the new newsletter of program OUTDOC!
Partner Universities and companies have been working hard during the summer months to launch the ONLINE SOFT SKILL COURSE. The piloting of this course started on 14th October 2020.
This course is a unique opportunity for:
- improving employability skills
- learning ten most demanded soft skills
- working in international groups
We are proud to announce that 263 students from four Universities have successfully enrolled in the course! We will update you about their learning experience in the following newsletters.
Why do we think this program will improve their employability opportunities? Because we also provide:
- mentoring with experts from the industry,
- face-to-face sessions and
- company visits.
Learn more about the course at https://outdoc.usal.es/training-program.
From our partners
Our partners have also been very active and produced several articles:
- Idimas shared an article about gamification as a tool to train professionals (in English (link) or Spanish (link)).
- Brandweb shared how to handle emotions during a speech: link
About OUTDOC project
The OUTDOC project was created to improve the employability issues of young doctoral students. Employers often believe that they lack soft skills, which are in high demand in these industries. Thus, we have created an online soft skills course for doctoral students working in emerging areas.
This message was sent to you because you subscribed to https://outdoc.usal.es/.